Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Welcoming G-2.5

Tomorrow we will pack the van and head up 23 North for a few hours and then go north east some. We are heading to Mich. for G-2's marrige. The lovely Kayla will be entering in the family on Friday night and will become G-2.5. We are super stoked to have Kayla going the force.

I am out of the hospital now, and it is good to be home. Once again the worst thing about being in the hospital is tape! Taking those leads off and ripping hair off my chest, dang that hurt. Taking the IV out, no problem. The tape before, good grief! Once again I want to say thank you so much for everyone who prayed for me and my family. It got kind of scary a few times, but our foundation in Christ proved once again to be stronger than anyting we can go through. Be sure to check your foundation.

Yesterdog, here I come!

1 comment:

Dustin Wilson said...

Dude I didn't know you were in the hospital. I just found out and I wish I could have been there for you dude. I am sorry I didn't keep in touch over the summer. Please forgive me. Glad you are better though dude.