Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The 5th Time

This is the 5th time I have tried to update this. So this will be short plus we are throwing darts to see what we do tonight. The Promise Land was true to it's name. We had a great time, filled with every night having Cup O' Joe's. Going to gallery Hop and meeting Jason the guy from Metroscape! (see link at side). It was a great weekend and I had a great doctor's appointment. I have a few thank yous before I go. Cup O' Joe's, Ben and Erin for showing us a great new place to eat and Erin for the great Tea! The family, it was great as always and to last but certainly not least, Old Navy for having benches in front of your store. Have a good week and don't forget to forgive people, with God's help it can be done.

Well my dart throwing has not improved, we are not going to The Varsity. No one wanted to go because it's far anyway. Have a good one.

n@e

No comments: