Monday, May 26, 2008

And the # 1 song is.......



Artist: Sixpence None the Richer

Album: Sixpence None the Richer

Reason: Now despite what you might think, this is an amazing album. Aside from "Kiss Me" it has a lot of depth, very creative guitar rifts, smooth bass lines and singable melodies. This album showed me that Christians can write beautiful music and lyrics without being cheesy. It is a thought provoking album that as one critic said "makes you want to curl up with a hot tea on a gray day and read your favorite book". (or something like that)

Favorite Tracks: All of Them

We Have Forgotten

Anything

The Waiting Room

Kiss Me

Easy to Ignore

Puedo Escribir

I Can't Catch You

The Lines of My Earth

Sister, Mother

I Won't Stay Long

Love

Moving On

There She Goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting choice! You have a lot of good things to say. I might just have to check it out!