Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sore

Just a quick update. I had a new pacemaker put in last Monday while I was home. It took a little longer than they thought, I was out from about 9:00 am till 11:15 pm. So I was quite sore the rest of the week. I did get to got downtown on Saturday Night to see "Fire on the Mile" this art thing. They had these raft things or flouting bonfires on the river. It was really cool and kind of somber. Anyway, I am still sore in my right shoulder area and it is hard to type for any real length of time. Hope all is well I hope to heal quickly in order to post something good. Thanks for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Jonathan Dodrill said...

Good to hear you're doing well. Hope you get back up to par!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting...I've been checking to see how your surgery went...Are you sad Reg is gone? What's this one's name? Reg 2? Miss seeing you, maybe we can all hook up when you come home next?