Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend Movies

I used to think that staying in on Saturday night to watch movies was lame, but I know now that If you have good movies, its not. The movies this weekend have been as follows:

Four Brothers
-A really good brother movie. If you have brothers watch it with them and If you don't, watch it so when you meet brothers you might understand why they act the way they do.

The Royal Tenebaums
-A good friend showed me this film awhile ago. Bill Mury, the Wilson Brothers and Ben Stiller, just to name a few.

The next two have been rented but not yet viewed, they are:

Guess Who
-Lyle picked this one. The cast looks funny and I think my friend Gabe is in it? (just kidding)

Pollock
-Over Christmas break I saw bits and pieces of a documentary on PBS about Jackson Pollock, so I picked up the DVD.

The sound track for this weekend has been the John Mayer Trio, it is amazing. Along with an assortment of David Gray music.

Readings: Mostly text books but for a breather "The Perfect Match" by Dr. Kevin Leman. Dad picked this up for me sometime first semester. Dr. Leman is the "birth order" guy. So I guess I'm looking for a baby of the family to loosen me up?

Have a good one and work hard at what you do, and do the right thing.

Oh and Black Cherry Vanilla isn't that bad, not as good as C-Coke, thats just plain Cherry Coke.

No comments: