Monday, April 07, 2008

I should get money for this..

I love to eat out. I love finding new places that might be under the radar or might not look like a place worth going into. Because I'm in a new town I'm trying to find these places. One of the problems in this area is that there are a lot of chains. I'm not usually a fan of chains however there are certain diamonds that just need to be found and tried. One of these is Bellacino's in Easley. It is an Italian/pizza/grinders place. Here is my list of pros and cons,

Pros: Price isn't that bad. If I can spend less than $8.00 for lunch I am happy. Today's price. $5.90 for my grinder; $0.53 for tax; totaling: $6.43
The music, great stuff. Right now Jack Johnson, before that 30 Seconds to Mars and before that Ben Harper's "Steal My Kisses". Pretty good selection.
The biggest Pro: they have free WIFI

Cons: For the price the food is good but not amazing. I did get a water to drink so with a soda it might have been to much.
The biggest con, the annoying high school girl spring breakers at the table next to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a youth pastor, you can't say that! lol just kidding.