Wednesday, December 13, 2006

6th Baby!

My girlfriend plays for the 6th nationaly ranked team in the NCCAA! How crazy is that!?
http://www.thenccaa.org/womensbasketstat.htm#Standings

In other news, the Buick makes its anual trip up 75 to the promise land tomorrow. I have one more exam and then packing will begin while I await my traveling buddies, Thomas, Marcus and Ashley. It should be a good trip and I am beyond stoked to get home. Some goals over this break:

Visit Kate up north
Get to as many art mesuems as possible
Take as many pictures as possible
Watch good movies
Survey people that live in the city
Long board
Play sequence every night

What are some of your winter goals? Next post coming from... The Promise Land!

There are four new photo's on Flickr, be sure to check them out and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Jonathan Dodrill said...

No goal to hang out?? Com'on man!